As agricultural niches become congested and highly competitive, evidence-based decision making has never been so important. It is against these trends that eMKambo (www.emkambo.co.zw) will be conducting a series of master classes to answer the following questions:
- How can farmers and other value chain actors set prices for their commodities without passing through a complex web of intermediaries? From price takers to price setters.
- How can new value chain actors by-pass hurdles and insert themselves in existing value chains and ecosystems?
- How can smallholder farmers and other value chain actors build self-sufficiency?
- How can farmers enter and exit contract farming models towards self-sufficiency?
- How can digital technologies be used to harness the competitive intelligence dispersed among diverse value chain actors?
Download registration form here….
For more information and bookings, get in touch through the following channels:
email@example.com – +263 772 137 717
firstname.lastname@example.org – +263 772 137 768
email@example.com – + 263 772137771